how do i start the game
A downloadable game for macOS and Linux
Create your own space station in SpaceHex
- Controls -
Everything with mouse, left button and scrollwheel
- A and D or Left and Right for moving around in the map
- A and D or Left and Right for scrolling through options
- W or Enter to confirm
- Space to move to the center
- If you have problems closing the game. press delete
- How to play -
Click on a room to select it.
You can now build rooms adjacent to this room.
Scroll to select the room you want
There are 6 type of rooms:
- Energy - Every rooms needs to adjacent to an energy room (except the energy room itself)
- Miner - Gathers spaimonds. You want to build this one first.
- Shields - Defends you from enemy bullets
- Weapons - Shoots down enemies
- Repair - Repairs your rooms
Try to reach all goals, and something might happen (no seriously, I haven't tested it yet so it might not happen).
Good luck and have fun!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It was a pleasure to see how you implemented so many different game mechanics via the six rooms. That made "SpaceHex" a quite challenging, but also fun strategy game, because one always had to know what's happening in the own ship, but also in the environment right now. :) The pixel art was lovely as well. Happily I recommended your game in a little articleon our blog and also uploaded a quick gameplay video of it. <3 Keep up the good work, looking forward to new jam games from you.